What information do we keep?
We may collect, store and use this data:
- Information about your computer and visits to this website, as well as your browsing (IP address, geographic location, type of browser, page from which you were redirected, browsing time and number of pages visited);
- Information you provide to us to subscribe to our web services, email notifications and/or mail newsletter;
- Any other information you wish to send us.
Cookies and browsing data
We use Facebook Pixel analytics as a tool to determine the effectiveness of our ads, based on the actions you take while browsing our website. We track Facebook Ads to optimize ads based on information collected, to create target audiences for future ad campaigns, as well as remarketing to prospective customers (who have already taken previous actions on our website).
The Hotjar service helps us understand the behavior of users browsing our individual web pages. Hotjar is an analysis and feedback tool that allows us to understand the use of our website to improve its usability. Hotjar stores cookies to help us track visitor behavior on call-to-action pages and manage their databases. Cookies do not store personal or personally identifiable data. You will find more information here: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us.
Most browsers allow you to accept all cookies or create a white list. Some browsers allow you to reject only third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can reject all cookies by clicking on: »Tools“ > »nternet Options“ >»Privacy“ and finally selecting »Block all cookies» (this is done by clicking on the switch). Still, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the availability of most websites, including this one.
Use of your personal data
- Website administration;
- Improving your browsing experience by adapting the website to your personal needs;
- With your consent; by sending you emails or our newsletter. We consider it interesting for you and you can inform us at any time if you do not wish to continue receiving it, in which case we will stop sending it to you;
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users, which will not be used to identify any specific user;
- Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
This web page contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the practices or privacy policies of these external websites.